Tuesday, November 29, 2011

RAWR!

AHHHH I'm sneaking 5 minutes to write a post. I just can't help it, I miss it too much and it hasn't even been a day! It's just knowing I shouldn't makes me wanna procrastinate on my blog so baaaadd!!
Okay, I just wanted to share an obsession that's been creeping up on me for a while now. If you read the title, you've probably guessed. Dinosaurs. :D

They just make me so happy!







You know I think it may have really started with Frank. You know the Black Keys, right? Well with their album "Brothers", they made some REALLY cool music videos that are stupendously awesome. A couple of them feature the sort of new mascot of the Black Keys. Frank. Frank... is a Funkosauraus Rex. And a puppet. And a playa. And the greatest dinosaur in the world. See for yourself:




Make sure you read the yellow writing.... It will make your day.

And you know what I did that I am actually super proud of??? After I was officially obsessed with Frank, I made it my life's ambition to track down the identical puppet. And. I. Did. I eventually found him on Amazon and it's by this company "Folkmanis". Or at least, I'm like 98% sure it's the exact same one.


Folkmanis dinosaur....


...and Frank! SEE???


Then, a couple of days ago, I found out he's now available on Barnes & Noble's website!!!! Get your own, here! I actually want this little guy SO BAD. Ahhhhhh. He will be my pet dinosaur and HE SHALL EAT ALL MY ENEMIES!!

Okay now I really must go. Sorry if this post is weird or has any typos or anything 'cuz I didn't really get to work on it as long as I usually do... Oh well, dinosaurs don't use proper grammar, neither shall I.


No comments:

Post a Comment