Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My poor Thanksgiving week is falling to shambles!

I have to say, this whole sick thing is getting kind of annoying. It makes it very hard to do all the things I had planned for Thanksgiving break! Urgh. I promise my posts will start getting more interesting as soon as I get better, but until then you'll just have to put up with whatever I come up with. Sorrrrry! The good news is that though the posts might not be as interesting, there will probably be a lot of them today because I'm finally done with rehearsals for the week and confined to my room to keep from getting my poor relatives sick. Soooo... yay? I dunno, just trying to find a silver lining.
Now, I will give you a hint about the project that I've started working on. It's very exciting in my opinion. :D Are you ready? Okay: lego shoes. Yeah, I know that hint sort of gave away the whole thing but I suck at giving hints, okay?? Deal with it. :P Anyways, it looks like I'm not going to get to finish or share it with ya until Friday, so hang tight--OH NO! I have to make a mix tape! I totally forgot! Blerg. Better start thinkin' about that I suppose... Well, bye for now. Wear scarves! And coats! And drink tea! And stay healthy! I'm telling ya, having the sneezles at Thanksgiving sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment