Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Hallowe--MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Did you have a fabulous Halloween?! Whether it was a hilarious blur of sugar highness or a hair-raising trip to a haunted house, I do hope that it was everything you were looking for and more! I got what I wanted. :) You wanna know what I got?? SWEDISH FISH. That's right. Now gimme a minute... these things are really chewy and they're sticking to my teeth...
...
....
.....
Okay, good to go. Anyways... PLEASE tell me you dressed up. I promise, it's scientifically proven that you have 10 times the fun when festooned with a full costume! Okay, I actually lied, it hasn't been scientifically proven, but I will make sure it is if it will make you happy! I have to say, I was actually feeling really down when I got home from school (homework, the future, life: you know how it is). But I convinced myself to get dressed and go downstairs and just have fun. It also helped that I skipped my homework. Heh heh. ........Don't look at me like that! I felt guilty later so I actually ended up getting up at 4 AM to do it so you can relax, okay??
Let's just get back to Halloween. I wore a tan jumpsuit. And red lipstick. And black eyeshadow. And a very special backpack. What do you think I was? What's that? A janitor??? Really?? NO. Janitor's aren't the only ones who wear awkward tan jumpsuits you know. I was a GHOSTBUSTER. BA'AM. <-- I really don't know what I did there.

Wanna see a picture? Well.. I didn't really get any... Which sucks cause I had this really cool inflatable Ghost buster's pack that I found at a thrift store... Here's a picture of me in a sombrero instead:


Sombreros are very happy hats. And they're very heavy... That's all I have to say on the subject.

Now my problem is, how will I get myself back on my sugar-free track!! Miss Mixie, oh how do you do it?? I've caved in and made it a sugar week... I'm so ashamed! (She says as she swallows a KitKat bar whole.)

One more thing before I let you get back to gazing at that glorious sombrero. Isn't it creepy how, almost right after we finish tricker treating, they start playing Christmas Carols on the radio?? It's like, Halloween's over and right as you're about to wipe off your makeup and fold away your mega-awkward, tan colored jumpsuit, BOOOM, all of a sudden you've got Walmarts assaulting you with buckets of Christmas decorations and all the other stores brainwashing you with these big window displays with so much fake snow you think they might have singlehandedly emptied the aforementioned Walmarts!! I walked by this store the first week of October, and they were ALREADY decorated for Christmas. I wanted to walk in and be like "WOAH. How do you think this is making Halloween feel, guys?? Holidays have feelings too! If you're gonna do this, me might as well just celebrate Christmas in July! That way we won't have all that pesky weather interfering with our all important holiday shopping." My goodness. The nerve. Even if you don't feel that crazy about all this, you've got to admit that it is a little weird!
Okay I'm done. I think we got everything in here.. Let's see: rambling... CHECK. ranting... CHECK. sombrero hat picture... CHECK. swedish fish... CHECK. We're set, let's do this.

1 comment: