Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am a tumblr photo stealing thief :P

I just thought I'd share some photos off of various random tumblrs that I thought were really awesome, or inspiring, or creative or just hilarious... Hope you like them too. :)


AHHHH, KITTAY!!! Kitties are just so cute, especially when they're giving you a legitimate excuse to not do your chores. I wish my cat would fall asleep on my broom... or better yet, my vacuum cleaner.



Kind of one of the coolest things ever. I wish there was a Star Trek one though... Ahhh, I need this sweatshirt. It would make me feel 600% cooler.



I love House. <3 He. Is. Hilarious. 



I actually really wish I could buy this and take it to an airport, just so I could see how security would react. What do you think they would do? O.o



Look how itty bitty this bunny is!!! It's so cute, I could eat it! .......That didn't really come out right.



I wonder who Monsieur Panda Bear is waiting for.... This photo reminds me of the music video for "Paradise" by Coldplay, where they're all running around in elephant suits. Omigosh, I don't know why, but that video actually makes me SOOO sad! And then a little happy at the end, but mostly sad.



Just.......... awesome. 



I want to hug the person who took the time to do this.

Okay, now I'm going to go check out some thrift stores. I need to find some good shoes for my lego project! I've decided, since I have Thanksgiving week off, I'm gonna cram it full to the brim with super awesome art projects. And hours of shopping, of course. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment