Sunday, December 4, 2011

Missing this so much....

I can't believe it's been 5 days since I last posted!! Well actually I can, I mean I did write a whole post about not writing too many posts for the next few weeks but STILL. I don't know.... I can already feel my psychological stability falling to shambles without my beloved blog... So I just thought I'd write a post and remind myself, as well as anyone else who actually reads this, that I'M HERE AND ONLY GONE TEMPORARILY!!! I feel sort of like a little who living on a speck of dust sometimes.... And this blog kind of helps if you know what I mean. Maybe you don't. Sometimes I don't. Anddddd now I'm just confusing myself. HEY. Fun Fact: Did you know that the book "Horton Hears a Who!" was written by Dr. Seuss as an allegory for America's post-WWII occupation of Japan, to help him move past his previous feelings of animosity towards the country? Yeah. Deep, right?
AnyWHO, (hahaha you see what I did there? No? ... It's good to be back.) I actually have an absurd amount of homework to do today because with the play and all the showings, I've fallen dangerously behind on my homework! We've done 4 official shows so far, with 4 more still to go. I can't believe it's almost all over!! Also,  I'm super sad cause I missed SO MUCH FUN yesterday when I left in between shows for a couple hours with my dad.... A bunch of the Christmas Carol cast went down to the mall and visited Santa and marched with a protest.... Why did I have to miss it???? And now there are all these inside jokes that I'm not a part of... ohhh woe is meeeee... Ho hum. I guess I've gone on plenty of other adventures... I've actually made quite a few new friends which I'm really jazzed about. :D Granted, I've also had inward insecurities about these friends, but that's for me and my therapist to talk about (meaning me and my diary of mental anguish).
Okay now I've really got to go. Later today I'm gonna try to finish my Lego shoes post.... So hopefully: bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment