Saturday, January 21, 2012

Yes, goats ARE festive!!

OH MY GOODNESS! Today I got the coolest surprise eveeeerrr! It turns out, my friend Miss Mixie sent me a Christmas letter ages and ages ago! I only just found it today in a huge pile of old mail my mom was sorting. It was a very cool surprise...

Here are some photos:

Eez a goat! <3

I erased her name from the card with my mad photo editing skills.. B)

And she also sent me feathers! I'm glad SOMEONE still follows proper feather sending etiquette...

They're pink. :)

And guess who really, really liked them? My endearingly chubby kitty Nightwitch!

So I made the feathers into a cat toy... Maybe they'll help her lose some weight.

...But probably not.

Anywho, to conclude: Thank you so much, Miss Mixie!! I'm sad that I found this letter so late, but I'm also kind of happy because it made me feel like it was still Christmas!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment