Monday, March 26, 2012

MORE DINOSAURS!!

I love love love dinosaurs. So so so much. RAAWWWRRR! One of my favorite things to do is scour tumblr for awesome dinosaur related pictures!

Here are some of my favorites of the day:


Probably one of the greatest images in the entire universe.

Poor dears...


I NEED ONE OF THESE SUITS. These girls have no idea how lucky they are.


I HAVE TO HAVE ONE OF THESE TOO!


So cool.




But these are way, way cooler. What can I say, batman riding a dinosaur is a BOSS.


He's got no idea what's coming... 


AHAHAHAHAHA :(


It's like Night of the Museum!


SO. CUTE. SOOOOO. CUTE.


I feel ya, bro.



This might also be the coolest thing ever. I realize I can't actually drive it, but I still have to have it.

So there! Hope you enjoyed all of these T-rrrrrific pictures! Heh. Heh. Heh. You see what I did there? I'm so good at bad puns. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment