Monday, November 21, 2011

SICK!

Yup. I'm sick. :(
At the worst time possible, since I have to do all these rehearsals for the play I'm in... Yesterday, I was at SCHOOL on a SUNDAY for 10 HOURS. And all I wanted to do was lie in bed and watch episodes of Psych and Spongebob and Grey's Anatomy and Star Trek and gahhhh...  I have to go in again today at 12 pm for 3 hours. And again tomorrow for another 3 hours...

Stupid immune system! MAN UP. You're such a wuss! If you don't start doing your job I'm gonna have to fire you and find a new immune system. And you know how tough it is finding a new job in today's economy..... So I better see some marked improvement. x(

Apparently when I talk to myself I speak in italics... But really, my white cells are such sissies! Woah SEXIST REMARK THERE, BUDDY. Buzz off, italic me.
You see how weird I get when I'm sick? My brain gets all fuzzy.

1 comment:

  1. Poor girl! I've been sick too, so I empathize. Get your Mom to make you some tea.

    ReplyDelete