Monday, December 12, 2011

WARPAINT BEAUTY

AAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....... It feels good to be back! I feel like I've been gone for months and months and months! Though I realize it's been barely over a week.... Time just goes so slowly when you're not blogging. :(
Not that these past weeks haven't been SPLENDIFEROUS! My play is finally over, which makes me happy and sad and nostalgic all at once... I'll miss seeing all my play peoples everyday but at the same time, it'll be nice to have some time to myself! 
Gahhh I'm so tired! I keep losing my train of thought. :P I went to this big cast and crew party thing Saturday night that was awesome and hilarious but I didn't get all that much sleep... Hooo hummm.

Anyways, in this post I thought I'd share one of my latest obsessions with you. :D I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I am a big fan of the store "Hot Topic". I know, I know, it's sort of weirdly gothish and does sometimes carry Justin Beiber as well as Twilight products, but it's pretty inexpensive and it has some really awesome stuff in it! It is, for example, a great place to find makeup that's not only of good quality, but a good price range! The last time I went, I discovered this great new makeup line called "WARPAINT BEAUTY" exclusive to Hot Topic. Btw, if you're a guy, you might just want to leave cuz this is gonna be ALLLL about makeup. I'll try to make a more masculine post next time...
So continuing on with WARPAINT BEAUTY (I don't know why I'm writing it in capital letters...), it is an awesome line with really great eyeliner, and lip gloss, and eye shadow.... (among other things). On my first trip of discovery, I bought two things of liquid eyeliner and two shimmer eye shadows. The liquid eyeliners I got were "Electro Blue" and "Monster". Electro Blue is crazy bright and blue and beautiful... and Monster is this sort of rainbow glitter. I swear, it's the most sparkly eyeliner I have EVER seen! It just makes me so happy...
They both go on like a dream as well. Smooooth and clean and bright and perfect! The eye shadow is great too, all sparkly and smoky and great. :) So I went online during a big sale and bought myself some more... A lot more. Hey, don't look at me like that! I hardly own any makeup! Don't. Judge. Me.
Anyways, I thought I'd share some of the stuff I bought on my second round of shoppin', with y'all! Enjoy! 

Here is some gorgeous nail polish. You can't really see the color very well because the lighting is sort of funky, but the color looks just like a sparkly, star filled, purple-blue night sky! It's called, appropriately enough, "Galaxy". :)

Here are the three lip glosses that I bought. I am actually seriously impressed by them... They come on all shiny and glossy, like a shimmery lip gloss, but they have just as much color as a heavy lipstick. Which I have never found before. The colors I got are: "Hot Mess" (a bright cherry red-orange), "Medium Rare" (a deep medium rare steak color) and "Grimace" (a super purty light purple plum).

These are the two liquid eyeliners I bought. I don't know if you can tell what color they are, but one is a gorgeous, metallic silver color, and one is a super pretty dinosaur green!! They are called... ummm... "Chromeo" and "T. Rex" (<3<3<3).

These are two eye pencils that I bought. I have to say I prefer liquid eyeliner over pencils, but I think it's good to have a selection of both. The colors I got were "Disco Ball" (a sparkly silver) and "Perfect Storm" (a sparkly purple).

I only got one eye shadow, not quite sure why... The one I got though, is really lovely. It's a discretely shimmering, rusty-gold. It's called "Rich Bitch" which I think is really a perfect name. The whole line has awesome names for all their different shades.


I also got a fragrance called "Indie". I realize buying perfumes online is sort of ridiculous since you can't smell them, but I decided to take a shot in the dark and it payed of! The perfume is this yummy smell of sweet vanilla and sugar cookies and cream... It's just delicious. And my mom loves it too, she says it reminds her of some part of her childhood, but she can't quite tell what.

So basically, WARPAINT BEAUTY is kind of the greatest makeup line ever... I really want to take some pictures of it actually applied to my face later, but I don't have time right now. Maybe I'll make a WARPAINT BEAUTY part two! Sorry Mr. Dudes. I'll try to do a post about NASCAR or Megan Fox later, just to even it out. Ha, psych. Like that's gonna happen. 

OH, and special thanks to my little bro! I forced him to lend me his hands for the makeup photos, and I really appreciated all his reluctant semi-cooperation. Thanks C-Dawg!

Anywho, I highly recommend that you go out and buy yourself some fabulous WARPAINT BEAUTY. Well, if you're a girl that is. ...Nah, if you're a guy too. It's just that awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment