Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving and Postcards and Guilt... Ohhh the guilt!

HELLOOOOO, my little Gobbler Groupies! Sorry, I just like alliteration. :) And that's my best attempt at a Thanksgiving themed bit of alliteration soooo yeah! It is what it is. And, following that note, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Wooooohooo.... What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I'm not and Indian who got my land taken away in exchange for diseased and small-pox-infected blankets. Your turn!
Now I don't know about you, but right now, as much as I'd love to immerse myself in the culinary joys of Thanksgiving, I can't help but obsess over the fact that I... didn'tpostamixtape. I'm so ashamed... And guilty! Don't look at me.. Hey. HEY. I SAID DON'T LOOK AT ME! I feel dirty. :(
Oh well. I'll post one tomorrow. I just don't have the time to think about it today. Well the truth is all I really want to do today is stuff my face and work on my lego shoes. So that's what I'm gonna do!
But first, I have GOT to share something with you.

The other day I was walkin' around on one of my favorite streets, and I went into this super cute and awesome boutique-ish store thingy. And I found the GREATEST post cards EVER. They're by a lady named "Stella Marrs" (idk if that's her real name, but either way it's very cool) and they're really cute and hilarious. A lot of them feature adorably fuzzy cats. You can check them out at www.StellaMarrs.com! And now here are the ones that I bought at the store:




AMAZING, right??? And here are some others that were on the website that I thought were just totally fantastic:







Aren't they just great?? It makes me want to start making postcards!! Hmmmmm... That sounds like a fun project! WINK. WINK. (In case you couldn't tell, that was foreshadowing.)

Now go off and be merry! After all, Thanksgiving is the super delicious pre-Christmas family get together where you get to munch on turkey and cranberry sauce and pie and mashed potatoes and green beans and OHHHH my god, I'm hungry. I really need to start eating. And so do you! Now I'll see you all after I've gained five pounds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment