Friday, November 25, 2011

In which you get to meet my brother! Isn't he great??

So... don't judge me but... my Phineas and Ferb movie just ended annnndddd I'm watching it again. :D Hey I missed the beginning, okay!! Hahaha, I love Stacy: "I am a woman of SCIENCE! Or at least that's what my horoscope says..."

Moving on, I thought I'd share some photos I took today! I went on a walk with my little bro and we saw some pretty cool sculptures and statues and stuff in this weird park. Check it out!


So to start off, meet my brother! He is adorable and awesome. <3



 And here are some hipster black and white shots of him. Isn't he cute?? The people in the background are my mom and my grandpa.




And these are all some of the cool statue-sculpture thingies that I saw:





 BEHOLD!! We gave this armless statue new appendages. You like?



Ohhh silly. Those were really just the arms of Monsieur C-Dawg. I can't believe you fell for that...



No comments:

Post a Comment