Friday, January 27, 2012

AAAAahhhhhh... The weekend at last. TGIF and all that jazz.

EXCEPT, I have to study for my chem final. Ewwwww.

Now I decided to let myself have tonight off, and so far I have spent it watching scrumptious episodes of Psych and 30 Rock, while playing with watercolors and eating peanuts. :) Yummy. I've also found myself in the mood to surf the interwebz for super cute pictures... And now I'm going to share some with you:

It's a BEAUTIFUL snake!

This picture is so gorgeous, and just really amazing.

This one too... but I it's also terrifying. The way I see it, she's clearly dead and being buried by the sand.

Those are gonna be some seriously sweet dreams...

 Waiting for prince charming (under a bench).

And finally, how to be a hipster photographer:


No comments:

Post a Comment