Thursday, January 26, 2012

GRRRRRRR

School is annoying... It gets in the way of all the other things I want to do! I want to read, I want to write, I want to learn the guitar, I want to paint and sketch and blog and sing and dance around in my underwear... BUT I CAN'T! Because school simply insists on dominating every aspect of my life. >x(

It's very frustrating... Anyways, that's a long way of saying: I have finals coming up. School is being mean. There has been no time for me to blog.... I miss you. :'(

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! There is no time to do anything when school is dominating your life. I do 11 subjects at school, which is the most out of everyone in my year. It's extremely time-consuming because we do these things called GCSEs, which are these massive exams that we take when we are 16. So, I am doing about twenty-seven exams in the summer, for eleven grades. Recently, all I feel like I have time for is studying. Not fair.

    Good luck for finals though, lovely!

    Love, Etienne xxx

    www.etiennesjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete