Thursday, January 12, 2012

CHOCOSOYSPUDCATATTACK!

I have some pretty cool things to show you... Do you like chocolate, potatoes, soybeans and cats? Really? SUPER. Cuz that's what I'll be talking about.

First off, CHOCOLATAYYY. Mmmmmm... 
My French teacher is sort of the best. Her class is uber hard, but she makes up for it in two ways. One, we learn a lot of stuff and she's a great teacher so it's worth it. Two.... She brings us Belgian chocolate. That's right, you didn't read that wrong. MY TEACHER BRINGS ME CHOCOLATE! With an uber cute little elephant carved into it! Look how gorgeous it is!!!



Eating it was such an emotionally confusing experience. Obviously the fact that I was eating delicious European chocolate made me really happy, but then the guilt of chewing up and digesting such a gorgeous little elephant made me really sad... So I wasn't really sure how to feel about the whole thing. Oh well, I guess little Herman and I were only fated to know each other for a short time, like Romeo and Juliet. ..........And yes, 1) I did name my chocolate elephant, and 2) I did compare our fleeting relationship to that of Romeo and Juliet. Sue me, Shakespeare.


My next incredibly awesome experience I want to share with you just reinforces the idea that I and my food share special and romantic relationships. 
On Tuesday, we had these cute little mini potatoes that went with our food in the school cafeteria. And when I dished myself up a serving, reflecting on how much I officially love mini potatoes, I found this:


IS THAT NOT THE MOST SPECTACULAR POTATO YOU HAVE EVER SEEN??? I have to say it was the cutest little mutated spud that it's ever been my pleasure to consume. :)


And what could possibly top a heart shaped potato slice? I'll show you...


IT'S A BABY SOY BEAN!!! :D EEEEKKK... Wow, this post is really food crazy. 


And next....


It's a picture of my cat helping us pack up the Christmas decorations! She's keeping the newspaper from running away. Because obviously, newspaper has a tendency to do that... Duh. 
"Good girl, Luna, good girl! Sure, you're not edible, but you'll do."

No comments:

Post a Comment