Wednesday, January 4, 2012

365 Days of Sketching

Right now I'm actually avoiding my homework, so I'm just gonna make this quick. Thought I'd say hi, wazzup, good day to you sir and all that jazz! I realized now that I'm back in school I probably won't be able to post nearly as often which makes me super sad, so I thought I'd just soak in the glory of one last totally unproductive 10 minutes. :)
Oooh, another reason I might be posting less frequently is that... DUH DUH DUH DUH.... I've officially started my new sketch blog! It's basically a blog for my sketch project, where I'm posting a daily drawing for one year!! Exciting, right?? Obviously I'm already behind on this too, but I think I can do it.

Some info on my bloggg:
  • It will have all kinds of sketches, from ink to charcoal to graphite to BLOOD. Kidding about the blood part. ...Or am I?? 
  • The sketches will have all sorts of subject matter, from famous buildings to bits of fuzzy stuff sitting around on my dresser. Basically what I'm trying to say is everyday will be a new, strange and spectacular adventure!! 
  • Whether all I produce is a 3 second scribble of nothingness or a 4 hour long portrait of David Bowie, I will share my daily sketch with you and I do hope you enjoy it. :) 
  • And finally, if I completely forget to do any kind of sketch that day, I figure I'll just share past MASTERPIECES (heh.) with anyone who actually looks at the blog. So yeah! I'm super jazzed and it would mean the world to me if you'd go check it out! Right HERE.

You guys are the bomb-diggity! (Yes, that is my new favorite word.)

No comments:

Post a Comment