Sunday, January 15, 2012

Jesus the Christmas Hamster

Meet my 50% off Christmas hamster, Jesus! He was in the clearance section of a candy shop, along with a whole lot of other Christmas themed candy and toys that they were trying to move out to make way for all their new Valentine's goodies. Amid all that chocolate-y goodness, it was this little fur ball that called my name. I mean, come on: an extra 2000 calories worth of dated Christmas candy, OR a fuzzy red and white hamster with a super snazzy belt? It's really a no brainer... See what I mean???


Isn't he ADORABLE??? I got him for something like $3 and I've gotta say, it was kind of one of the greatest purchases I've made in a long time. He's all fuzzy and Christmas-y and AHHHH... I love him. He's just such a trail blazer, wearing a Santa hat in January...

No comments:

Post a Comment