Thursday, January 19, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!!

Hey guys! Guess what?? I am super over the moon right now! :D And you know why? Because a wonderful fellow blogger awarded me the Liebster Blog Award today! Her name is Etienne, and she has a great blog called "Etienne's Journal". It's really sweet and beautifully written! You should check it out by clicking this spectacular sentence... :) Thank you so very much Etienne, for giving me this award!




Here are the rules to this splendiferous blog award:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded/nominated you
3. Copy and paste the blog award to your blog 
4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks
5. Drop by your top 5 picks and let them know you chose them by commenting on their blog!

So without further ado, here are my 5 blogs that I will be passing on this award to! They're all very different, but all have at least one thing in common: THEY. ARE. GREAT! I recommend you check them allllll out! Taaddaaaa:


So again, thank you so much Etienne! I really do hope we can become great blogger buddies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment