Sunday, January 15, 2012

DANGER: Robot wearing Kanye glasses...

I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but right now I'm visiting Polethene Pam for MLKJ weekend, and it's pretty awesome. She lives in this really cute little city and I love it! And... they have pretty gnarly graffiti. Most of the photos I have taken so far are on my D200, so I can't share them until I get back home, but I took this one on my phone so I can share it with you! Check it out!!


Cool, right???  Robots are bitchin'! Anywho, I hope you all are having a spectacular long weekend. Lots of stuff has been going on and I really, really want to share it all with you so stay tuned! I'll be doing a lot of posts for the remainder of the weekend. Soon you're gonna get to meet my new hamster... ;) Oooh and I also have some mix tapes coming up!! (Yeah, I've pretty much given up the whole mix tape Wednesday thing, and now it's just whenever I have time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment