Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wikipedia Withdrawal

I HATE CHEMISTRY!!!!! GAaaahhh, I just needed to get that out of my system.
Right now (though technically 5 minutes ago), I'm working on this reaaaallllyyy long Chemistry lab design. I've been working on it for hours, and I'm not even done with the background yet! The fact that Wikipedia is blacking out in protest of SOPA is not helpful either... I think it's good that they're protesting, but it's killing my research. Wikipedia's just so helpful!! AHHHH!
And just to make it all the worse, there's this painful moment when you forget they've blacked out, click on the Wikipedia link, and then for one BEAUTIFUL moment, it's there! The page with that one tiny detail that could save you from an extra 15 minutes of scowering the internet! Then of course in the next second it's gone and replaced by this big, evil:


D':

That is what I am struggling with right now. Except.... don't tell anybody, but this is probably good for me. I tend to use Wikipedia a little bit too much in my research, so its almost like this whole blackout thing is forcing me to sober up. I am suffering from WIKIPEDIA WITHDRAWAL. But I know, I'll feel better on the other side. I may even be able to shake my addiction! So I've got to stay strong... Right? Right?? RIGHT.

Hah... I actually made a facebook status on this just now... Anything to avoid actually doing my homework, you know?

1 comment:

  1. Aaaah, yes. It really opens your eyes to how much we really use wikipedia when its gone. And I feel you on the chemistry bit... though plenty of chemistry is necessary for my major, so I just try and survive. Hehe

    ReplyDelete