Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Photography starring Polythene Pam!

HI GUYS!! I've just had a terribly dreadful day... Aggh.. But, to get past that, I'm going to share something with you... What, you ask? My MLKJ weekend photography!!! As you may or may not know, I visited Polethene Pam for this extra long weekend, and it was fabulous!! One of the best parts was all the photography I got to do! I feel like I never get to go out and just take photos anymore, so this trip was really, really great for my artistic self. :) I shot a ton of digital, and I even got to work on my photography class project! (Aka I also shot some film.) I think I'll share some of the photos with you later when I develop them!

So without further ado, here are some of my personal favorites from the trip:

At the bookstore...





And the water...



One of my very favorites... This is Polethene Pam!



And this is her shadow! Isn't this one cool looking?? I edited it all special like. :P



And Polethene Pam again! Ain't she puurrrtyyy? :)



Look! It's my papa! Seen through my maman!



Okay, these ones are seriously cool. They're at this old, abandoned military bunker on the coast! Unfortunately, I didn't get a lot of shots there because my battery ran out and I forgot a back up... BUT, I did take a roll of film so... 





And this is a gorgeous sunrise I got up uber early for:



That's my maman and my little bro! He's pretty pissed off at me for waking him up so early... He kind of hates having his picture taken... Can you tell? ;)

I hope you had an amazing long weekend as well! 
Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully I will have a snow day tomorrow and then I'll do a lot more bloggin'. :D If the universe will finally see things my way for once, I'll see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment