Saturday, October 1, 2011

Crabs: The Spiders of the Sea

Man, I totally forgot how stressful school can be. With all the rain that someone up there has started to dump on us, it's downright depressing. Although, I did get a teeny tiny part in the school play!! I am a member of the crowd (basically like an extra with no lines) but I am still very excited! I get to work with really good actors/actresses and I have always been interested in the performing arts, so I finally get to try it out! I'm not sure if it quite compensates for the pounding headaches I've been getting behind my left eye lately, but it's still something that helps make school a little less blahh.
Now I have some random questions that are not related whatsoever to the subject just discussed.

1) Why are tweenagers so obsessed with Taylor Lautner??? I think he is ridiculously unattractive. Okay, he's got abs but his face looks like a disgruntled pug that's been smooshed by some heavy fallen object. Not my definition of "attractive". Although I will admit I can sometimes have a pretty weird definition so I won't judge... But I will never understand.

2) Why did I just say "tweenager"? I hate that word. It's sick and against the laws of nature.

3) Why don't more people obsess over narwhals? They are the unicorns of the sea.

4) Why aren't more people terrified of crabs? They are the spiders of the sea. I actually read a question on Yahoo Answers once that said "Are crabs just spiders that migrated into the ocean??" ....yeah. And they were dead serious. EWWW.

5) Nice Peter is amazing. I know, I know that's not a question, IT'S A FACT.

Okay, I think I'm done. Oh wait! The fifth season of 30 Rock is now on instant Netflix!!! Now I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Yes yes yes. I started watching the 5th season immediately :)

    Also, *shudder* @ crabs and spiders.

    ReplyDelete