Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Why I don't like the Pink Panther movies and I wish I was a bird

So I'm doing a 365 project where I take a photo a day for a year and I just thought I'd share a couple of my latest pictures. Meanwhile, under every photo Imma tell you something. Idk what cuz I'm winging it. I guess you'll see soon enough:


I wish I was a bird so I could just chill out all day like this. Doesn't that seem like a cool place to just hang with friends and stuff? They're so lucky. They can fly AND sit on telephone wires. And I guess they get a lot of free shoes that way too...

I went to a fair! See? I took that from the SunDola. That's the ride thing where you sit in a chair that's really high and move across the fair on a wire. I think those things are so awkward because they're always stopping randomly to let people on and off, so one minute you're riding along enjoying the view and the next it's stopped and you just have to kind of awkwardly sit there on your little bench and pretend like you don't notice the people frozen in the seat next to you. It's just weird. I like to talk to the people next to me and see how uncomfortable I can make them. It's part of the SunDola's magic.

Again, this is the fair. And look--it's the ZIPPER!! Best ride ever!!!

That's me in pink lipstick, but I gotta say it's not my shade. Hey, speaking of pink, what's the deal with the pink panther movies?? I've never understood what they actually have to do with the pink panther cartoons. As far as I can tell they're just about this french guy with a weird accent who's a detective. Where is the pink panther in all of this?? The movies are completely void of pink feline jungle cats!! It's very disappointing. lsdjfaflsjf ... ho hum.

Okay.. so those are just a couple photos and some mindless jarble for you to consider if you have absolutely nothing better to do. Here is another thing for you to waste your time on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZsKqbt3gQ0 <--That right there is one of the greatest raps ever if you know who Mr T and Mr Rogers are. So yeah. Check it out. And all the other ones. BYEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment