Monday, October 10, 2011

I'll never look at my locker the same way again...

So my brother goes to this amazingly artsy middle school. It's so great and I'm sooooo jealous!! Every kid gets a full sized locker all to themselves and they get to decorate it however they want. I walked through it today and it was a magical, magical experience.

Now we shall take a journey through the coolest lockers I have ever seen:

Isn't this octopus adorable?? And it's holding one of my favorite kinds of fruit!! AND it's wearing a bowtie!!!


Dr. Seuss themed locker! So, so great. And it's fuzzy! FUZZY!


Okay, if the last one was fuzzy, this one is just... supercalifuzzilistic.


Totoro!! I just love Hayao Miyazaki. One of my favorites, I think. Oh, who am I kidding, they're all my favorites!


Okay, this one is seriously cool. It is a giant fuzzy 3D unicorn sticking out of the locker. I think I want to find this locker's owner and be their best friend.


This one is so disgusting (but also kinda cool). Basically, this guy was really lazy and decided to decorate his locker by sticking his gum on it a really long time ago and then other people started sticking their gum there too. It got so covered that no one wanted to clean it at the end of the year so now it's just a permanently decorated locker that nobody wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment