Monday, October 17, 2011

Where did all the silly bandz go? *insert ordinary response here* I THINK NOT.

Wazzuppp? No, I have not taken my special post pictures yet, thanks for asking... Hm? You want to know what the pictures are of? You INSIST? Oh well then fine, only because you insist. It's very simple and deliciously random. My photos will be of rubber ducks. Yes, you read me right: Rubber Ducks. You're welcome. That is all.
HAHA just kidding... I have so much more mindless chatter to spew before this post is over! First, I wanted to share this really funny cartoon from the Swine Flu freak out, that I found while looking up health class vocab.


I'll just give you a moment to soak in the hilarity of this cartoon......................... I know right? Gotta love some good H1N1 humor... I don't know why I'm so chatty about diseases lately. They just keep coming up!

On to other things: I have some questions for you. These are just things that decided to walk through my mind, sit down on an empty bench and take up space to distract me from all my actually important thoughts (assuming I have any).

1) Where did all the silly bandz go? You know how kids across the country went crazy with those weirdly shaped rubber band things? And all the schools had to ban them, and doctors had to amputate arms that had been so severely wrapped in rubber bands that they turned green and threatened to fall off? No? That's because I made that part up. Although they did ban them from a lot of schools. Okay, back to what I was asking. Obviously, they're not crazy popular anymore, so what happened to them? Where did they all GO? Where are they hiding? To where have these elusive creatures migrated?? Is there some distant planet that all the silly bands of the world now live on? Are they forming colonies on Mars? They better not be, cause I got dibs on that planet. DIBS.

2) Ummm... I'm actually done now. I only had one question today. I is very sleeeeeppyyy and I have to get up early tomorrow (grossss) so... Imma go now!

PEACE BROOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment