Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nerdtasticness: You gotta love it.

Okay, I am having the worst time doing my homework. I hate it when Thursday feels like Friday, you know? I just can't concentrate!! WHY ISN'T IT THE WEEKEND?? Gosh, this is really bumming me out... You know what will make me feel better? That's right. Some pick up lines. Nerdy style.
  • I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.
  • If I was an enzyme, I'd be helicase so I could unzip your genes. (THIS IS MY NEW ALL TIME FAVORITE PICK UP LINE COMMA NERD SECTION.... did you get that 30 Rock allusion? Think Kenneth.)
  • Honey, you're sweeter than 3.14....
  • It doesn't take a genius to see how gorgeous you are, but if it did, I'd be overqualified.
  • You have nicer legs than an isosceles right triangle!
  • Forget hydrogen, you're my number one element!
  • Baby, you're so gneiss... you're granite.
  • Sweetie, I know chemistry, and you've got one significant figure.
  • I find that not having a partnership between us, would be completely illogical. (Vulcan style...)
  • Woah, set your phasers on stunning!!
  • My name may not be Luna... but I sure know how to Lovegood!
  • If I were to look into the Mirror of Erised, I'd see you and me together.
  • Baby... it doesn't matter if your name is Leslie. I got all 26 letters of the alphabet on my TI-84.
Well, I don't know about you but I feel a lot better. And all this talk of helicase, hydrogen and isosceles triangles has put me in a homework mood! BTW, if you understood all of these on the first try, congratulations!! You are a huge nerd (and not the candy kind). Welcome aboard, this is the good ship lifestyle. We'll all be washing your car some day. Go celebrate with some Star Trek! You've earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment