Friday, December 30, 2011

Six Of My Favorite Fashion Staples

AHAHHH, I fixed my keyboard. :)

So I had a wonderful shopping excursion today!! I found some of the most amazing items of clothing EVER. But I am much too lazy to go take pictures of all of them right now, so I'm going to do a different post for y'all right now, then share my wonderful day of purchasing with you later! Sound good? GREAT!

In this post, I'm going to share some of my latest fashion obsessions!! :D :D :D

#1 SOCKS!!

They're just so great!! Some are warm and fuzzy, some are cool and retro... Socks. Are. Just. Awesome. And they have all kinds of patterns and pictures and designs!! They protect your feet from blistering ickiness and snazz up your ankles like crazy! Just check it out, man:

Stripey..

Fuzzy...

Stripey AND starry...

Mustache-y...

Long and rainbow-y...


Simple yet elegant...


#2 COZY SWEATERS!!!

I LOVE cozy sweaters. I love how soft they are...And I love the cute patterns... And I love the fuzziness... And I love how comfortable they are!! Ugly Christmas sweaters... passsss... but cute, cozy, lumpy, loose sweaters... Perfect. Observe the cuteness:

I absolutely love the pattern on this one. I really, really, really wish I knew where I could get this exact sweater.

That looks like a cold apartment... It's okay, she has a sweater on. :)

Mmmmm nice and loose and warm.

And they look so good with no pants. 

And I love it when they have big, warm collars! :D


#3 RINGS

I absolutely adore rings. They just make my fingers feel so cool and stylish! And what I love about rings, is that you can take anything you want, from a teacup to a dinosaur, slap it on a metal hoop, and make a super fantastic ring! They are like the greatest form of jewelry EVER!! Shall we gaze upon some examples? Yes, I think we shall:

There are camera rings...

Owl rings... (no surprise there)

More camera rings...

PACMAN RINGS!!!

Teacup rings... <3

Mysterious rings with mustache nails... :)

#4 SCARVES!!!

Scarves are one of the best accessories on the planet. I love them so much. They can complete any outfit!! They can make a plain outfit more creative... They can make a crazy outfit more conservative... They can do anything and fix any outfit! They're like superheroes, man. SUPERHEROES. I have short, stylish ones, as well as long, comfy ones... They're just so very diverse. <3

This one is sooo cute and pretty! <3 

I really like stripes right now. That whole nautical look is pretty cute, but I have to say I don't think I pull it off very well...

I love this picture. Love it SO much. And the scarf is so wispy and bright and beautiful!

SO warm looking. SO loooong and wrap-able! The sweater isn't half bad either. ;)

Mmmm toasty mosty.

#5 SPARKLE SHOES

My friend Miss Mixie recently turned me on to sparkliness and now I think I'm obsessed. One of my favorite kinds of glittery things are shoes. Glittery sparkle shoes are the bomb-diggity. I will prove it to you:

Aren't the toe base thingies super cool?? They look so great with all the sparkly jewels...

I really like spiky heels too now that I think of it...

Mmmmm pink sparkles... Love 'em!

AHHHH glitter is just so gorgeous.

Hmm they look good on non-heels too! And I like the laces... Not sure why.

AAAHHH I loooovvveee Oxford shoes. And sparkly, shiny, metallic oxford shoes?? SCORE.

Not a huge fan of the boring gold heel, but I adore the glitter on the body of the shoe!


#6 SUNGLASSES

This is one of the most frustrating things in my life. I adore sunglasses SO MUCH, and I love buying tons of pairs in all different colors and styles. But I have prescription glasses! So I either have to wear contacts whenever I wear sunglasses (BLAAHHHH ICK ECH GROSS) ooorrrr I have to walk around totally blind while looking super cool. Honestly, I would be totally cool being blind in exchange for all the AWESOMENESS that comes with a good pair of sunglasses, except that I usually wind up walking into things. And that hurts. But I'm thinking it may still all be worth it. Why don't you decide for yourself: 

(btdubs I am super into heart-shaped sunglasses right now, so there will be a lot of photos of them)

So cute. So cute. So cute. So cute.

Sparkles + heart-shaped sunglasses =  AHHHHHHH!!! <3

I love that tie too...

Ahhh those sunglasses look so good with her lipstick...

Ditto with the rose...

Even wee little kids can rock the heart-shaped glasses apparently.

Awww cute wittle bunny.

Just to throw a little humor in there. :P These are actually the kind of glasses my dad wants. Weird, right??

Cutie pie...

Awesome glasses. Awesome jacket. Awesome shirt. Sheer awesomeness. Right here.

Pink Ray Banz glasses like the ones Darren Criss wears. <3 I love them with her black lipstick too! It looks gorgeous. :)

Okay, so I hope you liked looking at all these super cute pictures of awesome clothing and accessories!! I've got to go now... Hopefully I'll do my awesome shopping experience post tomorrow sometime! Sleep tight everybody! Now Imma go snoooooze.

PS Man, this is like the longest post I've ever published. Woah.

No comments:

Post a Comment