Friday, December 16, 2011

The first of hopefully many more to come!!

Hello my lovely little... umm... I don't know.. lemurs? Yeah, we'll go with that. Anyways. Hello! I thought that today I would show you some super cool earbuds that I stole from various parts of the internet. This idea was inspired by my wonderful friend Miss Mixie, who sent me a picture of some earbuds that reminded her of my blog. 

Here they are! Can you see the connection? ;)

And here are the ones I found:

Rubber duckies! They just make me so happy... :D

"So doctor.... How's it sound?"
"..."
"Doctor?"
"A little like... Pink Floyd."


I actually use to have these! .........but then I lost them. Oops.

Like zee piggy earbuds!!! But weinerlicious. <3

MMmmmmmmmm cupcakes.

Gosh I'm excited. My winter break has officially started, and now I have 15 glorious days to bask in the sweet light of Doctor Who and write and read and shop aaaannnnddd BLOGGG!! So prepare for a tidal wave of blog posts! Oooh and one of the next few posts will be my giveaway which will be very exciting so  stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment