Thursday, December 22, 2011

Riiiiiiggggghhhhtttt.

Hello mah peeps. How are y'all doing? Having a good holiday? I do hope so!

I must say, I am. :) I've achieved a lovely balance between lying around watching TV like a sloth and going out, buying gifts & being active. It's not easy, but I have proven that it is possible to be both unimaginably lazy but completely productive at the same time! YES. VICTORY IS MIIINNNEE.
But the one thing I have not been able to do is write all the blog posts I had been hoping to organize! I need to write my WAAAYYY overdue giveaway host... Catch up on all my mixtapes... Do some holiday goody making posts... GGGaaahhhhhhhh so much to do! It's even worse when it's not actually required or expected but it's something that I really, really want to do. Oh Gods of Procrastination, why do you do this to me???
Well I'll get on all my blog stuff eventually... But for now, I'm not gonna push or rush myself. I need to enjoy my holiday, right? Right?

...

Riiiiiiggggghhhhtttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment