Monday, December 19, 2011

Ode to the CaMeRa :D

When I was surfing zee interwebz, looking for a suitable camera photo for my blog's background, I found an awful lot of super awesome pictures. Just thought I'd share them with you!

SO CUTE.

SO COOL. (I want to try this out sometime :D) Technically, you could make a pinhole out of this and then it would be an actual camera!! How great would that be??

Cute pants right? And the camera's not too bad either. ;)

Pretttttyyyy :)

Mustache + camera + universe = AWESOME SAUCE

Actually not really camera related... But still a cool picture.

Lots and lots of cameras! With cute cases too!

*siggghhhhh*

Yum. What a delectable main course.

And just in case I didn't have enough pictures of cameras...

So yeaaahhh. Cool pictures right? Very inspiring. It makes me want to go forth and create things! Unfortunately the weather kind of sucks and my mom's making me clean the house for a cursed work party. Bllaaahhhhhh. Maybe I'll just keep posting stuff instead....

No comments:

Post a Comment