Monday, December 19, 2011

The NEW LOOK

TADDAAA! Do you like the new look? NO?? Well that's okay, it's only temporary. I was just getting kind of tired of all the pink and blue so I decided to switch it up a little. I want to design a more original design using a photo actually taken by me, but it's gonna take me some time to get the file size right. So for now, we shall gaze upon some lovely washing machines. I like washing machines. Always have, not sure why. BUT, if you really miss the old look, or just start feeling a bit nostalgic (I know I will), I took a screen shot!


So now we will never forget it! And I can use this as a reference if I want to switch back to the original look. If you guys have any awesome ideas for the new design, let me know! I was thinking I'd do something with cameras again, but I am open to other things. Email me!

-Calypso

1 comment:

  1. I like everything about this new look--especially the washing machines--except for the see-through side bar. It's kind of confusing to navigate =/

    ReplyDelete