Saturday, March 17, 2012

Warpaint Beauty Part II

The other day I went to Hot Topic, and I found that they were having a huge sale on Warpaint Beauty products. Remember that stuff? Anyways, I got to buy a bunch of makeup! Mostly eye shadow and eye liner, but also a really great nail polish and a yummy smelling lip gloss. :) Check it out:

"Skinny Dip"

"Bruiser"

"Start Here"

"Envy"

"Weeds"

"Wolf"

Pink: "Pixie", Gold: "24K", Purple: "Tornado"


"Black Light"

It glows in black light!! AHHH!

"Cherry" And it smells DELICIOUS.

I really like Warpaint Beauty... And though I loved this sale, it's kind of sad because it means the line is probably going under. :( But hey, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade! Or eat one of those miracle berries and just full on bite into it. Mmmmmmm.

The sale's also happening online, so I encourage you to check it out here! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment