Monday, March 12, 2012

Thoughts While Watching "The Lorax"

1) Is it just me, or does Mr, O'Hare look like that Edna lady from The Incredibles??? Observe:




If you filled in his bangs, they could be twins.


2) I have a newfound respect for grandaddy snails.
3) Why don't our trees look like stripy straws with pink and orange hair???
4) WHY CAN'T I HAVE A TRIO OF SINGING FISH???
5) I want to marry Betty White. But I guess that's what we all really want, deep down.


And lastly, I HAVE to describe to you, the way the Lorax flies around. Now what I'm about to share with you is a freakishly accurate account and I swear it is completely unexaggerated. It's LITERALLY how he flies, and no, I am not misusing that word:

He picks up his little duck tail thingy, lifts his backside and floats off, carrying himself away by his rump. Yes.

The day human's achieve this method of transportation is the day all of my wildest dreams come true.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment