Friday, February 3, 2012

Throw pillows and little brothers really are pretty cool.

Yesterday, as I've mentioned, was the last day of my finals. And I actually got out at lunch time since I didn't have any make up finals to do!
This posed a problem though, because I couldn't decide what to do with the rest of my day. Two different groups that I am friends with asked me to go out to lunch with them, but in the end I decided I wanted to spend it with my dear maman... Yes, I am a mama's girl. I know, it baffled my friends as well, but it's the truth!
Anyways, my maman and I decided to go to 23rd to go... SHOPPING. YES. We went to Urban Outfitters, and actually ended up staying there for probably over an hour, there was just so much awesome stuff on sale!! That's what I love about UO, they always have great stuff on sale. On this trip I got a ton of super duper awesome stuff that I will definitely be blogging about, but for this post, I think I am going to talk about my new throw pillows. Sounds lame but think about it: all the bedroom accessories at UO are AMAZING and SPLENDIFEROUS.
So to share them with you in all their glorious splendor, I decided to do a photo shoot with my brother. The result was a collection of super awesome UO throw pillow ads featuring an incredibly adorable little C Dawg. Enjoy!!




This first one is sooo sweet. The front is a flowery lace over gold sequins with a yummy mocha colored back... :)





This one is a little more crazy and eye catching, with beautiful, colorful zigzagging sequins and a bright red back! I loooove it!




And together they are the bomb diggity. Although you have to admit, the best part about all these photos is the cute kid holding the pillows. Honestly, I really think my brother would make a great model. He's super expressive, really creative, and crazy photogenic. I'm very jealous of that last part because unfortunately I do NOT photograph well... I think maybe one in every hundred photos of me is sort of okay. And this little guy... I have trouble deciding which photos to use because they're all so good!!! AHHHHH SO MUCH LOVE. ....For the pillows of course. Brothers are stupid. Pshhhaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment