Friday, September 2, 2011

Sugar doesn't agree with me anymore.

HELLLOOOOOOO, my fellow human beings who are not reading this but doing something much more entertaining with their Friday nights!!! I AM REALLY HYPER. SO HI.
For the last two weeks I have been eating a sugar-free diet (copying a friend of mine), but I broke it today because another of my friends is visiting from far away and I wanted to consume vast amounts of sugar with her! All I had was a tai iced tea, some frozen yogurt and a little teriyaki sauce, BUT NOW I'M EXPERIENCING THE GREATEST SUGAR-HIGH OF MY LIFE WHICH MEANS I NEED TO USE ALL CAPS. DUH. IS MY FACE SUPPOSED TO BE VIBRATING? OH WELL.
We went to a movie tonight and about half-way through I started feeling all twitchy and by the time I got out I was feeling EXTREMELY LIGHT HEADED. Forgive me if I spontaneously break into capital LETTERS. I apologize.
Anyways, to get rid of all my energy, I dragged my friend to the bookstore even though we only had 20 minutes before closing time and I'm afraid my friend had to apologize to most of the customers for my freaky behavior. I'm pretty sure they thought I was incredibly drunk or high or a hilarious combination. Seeing as I ended my night by hiding a unicorn birthday card inside a star trek fan book, telling a mustache man I liked his bowler cap, and eventually wearing a cardboard box on my back to feel like a turtle, the misconception is quite understandable. Actually, that's not quite right, I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED MY NIGHT!! I JUST BIT MY FRIEND AND SHE TASTES LIKE DENIM AND SMELLS LIKE PICKLES. What was I talking about? I don't remember. I bought a white leather jacket today, three days before labor day. Because I'm stupid.
Ho hum. I need to go now. And I think I need to stop eating sugar as well as my friends. Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Congrats on the sugar-free-ness! 'Tis awesometastically healthful. 2. I want to party with you. REALLY BADLY. When I'm there for Christmas (*crossed fingers*) let's get super jacked-up on donuts! :D

    ReplyDelete