Saturday, September 17, 2011

If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the Mcgorgeous!

That's right. Pick up lines. As a real romantic maneuver, they're pretty pathetic. But when used for comedic effect... Irresistible. We all know "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put you and I together." or "Have I died? Because I'm in heaven..." I think pick up lines are hilarious, and hopefully you do too! A funny pick up line is like a work of art except I probably wouldn't pay more than 75 cents for it, but still! So here is a list of some of my favorites. Please, ENJOY.
  • I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
  • I hope there's a fireman around, cause you're smokin'!
  • Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got fine written all over you.
  • Is there a mirror in your pants? Because I can see myself in them.
  • Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.
  • Your father must be a drug dealer, cuz you dope!
  • My lips are registered weapons. Watch out, cuz you're on my wanted list!
  • It’s a good thing I brought my gloves today, other wise you’d be too hot to handle!
  • The word of the day is "legs". Let's go back to my place and spread the word.
  • You dropped something... My jaw.
  • Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.
  • You must be a magician, because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.
  • Do you have a raisin? No? How about a date?
  • Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?
  • I lost my teddy bear... Can I sleep with you?
I have to admit, if a guy actually tried to use one of these on me, I'd probably just get up and walk away, laughing my head off. On the other hand, if he said it as a joke I might just fall in love with him.
It's hypocritical, since I don't know many off the top of my head, but I like to judge a person off of the number of pick up lines they know by heart. Do you know any good pick up lines? If no: That's tragic. If yes: Wanna be my friend?

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. . . I dunno what I'd do if someone really pulled a pick-up line on me. I might pat him on the head.

    ReplyDelete