Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'M BACK!!!

Just so you know I haven't forgotten you, my beautiful blog. I have to say, you are one of my favorite things. You're like my little private therapist who I pour all my problems and insignificant chit chat into! Thanks for that. Oh and thank you to anybody who reads it as well. :) I'm still on semi-hiatus, but I just thought I'd pop in and share some photos. Though it is nice to take a break, I feel really weird not having blogged for a whole... oh wow, it's only been a week!

So here are some pictures of various things that have been going on in my life...


SPRING BREAK! Admittedly, it was not very spring-ish.



\








My brother gave me this note with a bowl of flowers. <3



Lately I've been doing a lot of jewelry making:











It was also my dad's birthday recently! Yay! Another step towards death.



That's all for now! I have to go throw water in my little brother's face. Bye!!

xo Calypso

No comments:

Post a Comment