Thursday, April 5, 2012

I am going to make this brief.

Lately I have been rather unhappy. Great things have happened, and I have the most friends I've ever had... and yet, I don't feel any better about life. I don't think I'm really depressed. I've just never been one of those kinds of positive people. I'm great at smiling and looking happy and don't get me wrong--I can BE happy--I'm just generally melancholy a large majority of the time. Oh well. Anyways, I'm saying all this because I think I need to take a break from blogging for a few weeks, so I can devote some more time to staring moodily out rainy windows. I'm not saying I won't blog at all in the next month but I'm just going to take the pressure off of it. You see, I usually feel really guilty when I neglect my blogs for too long. My poor sketch blog is probably about a month behind actually and it's killing me. And my poor book blog is on hiatus before it even got to begin! Oh well...

Anywho, with this post, I am officially freeing myself from blogging obligations. Officially. So maybe the guilt will go away... Okay, I'm gonna go enjoy my blogging break now. Please don't forget me! I won't forget you!!

So I'll see you later. Eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment