Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mirror, mirror on the wall, whose is the fairest sweater of them all? MINE.

Hello all! How are you feeling today?

I'm feeling sleepy. And since I'm "recovering" from a minor surgical operation I had earlier today, I'm going to let myself give into my lethargy. But before I enter my vegetative state of rest, I wanted to share a beautiful, beautiful sweater I bought yesterday.
Let me first express how much I ADORE this sweater. It. Is. Incredible. It's a vintage beaded, embroidered and sequin covered cardigan and guess how much I got it for?? $17!! Now I know, if you're a real hardcore thrift-shopper you might not think this sounds like such a deal. But let me tell you, the person who first bought this new probably paid several hundred dollars. Yeeah.
It's really just... fantastic. And lucky for you, I did a quick photo shoot! With just myself, too. It was very difficult. I was able to dig out our nice tripod but I couldn't find my automatic lens so I had to do a lot of back and forth to position and focus everything correctly. SO YOU BETTER APPRECIATE THESE PHOTOS. Please? :P

Here ya go:















And as an extra bonus, these are some of my favorite sandals that I happened to be wearing:



So, do you agree? Is that not a beautiful, beautiful sweater? I wore it out today and I actually got SO many compliments. Glad to see the world has great taste. Okay, well I'm going to go lay around and recover from my exhausting photo shoot. ;) Pozegnanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment